LICHTNECKER & LICHTNECKER is a relatively young and highly specialized Intellectual Property (IP) Law Firm located in Bavaria (Germany) dealing with the full range of intellectual property law (IP law) and related fields of law. Our core competencies include patents, utility models, trademarks and designs, unfair competition law, “internet law”, “social media law”, ”domain law”, as well as copyright law. In the last years we have assisted various colleagues, individuals and enterprises of different sizes from around the world in connection with their questions to IP law in Germany and the European Union.
We are more than a Patent Law Firm or Patent Attorney’s Office. In addition to a Patent Attorney our firm includes a Certified IP Lawyer. Thus we are able to assist you with the filing of IP rights (prosecution), extrajudicial and judicial enforcement (litigation) as well as defense in cases of potential violations.
Our IP Law Firm offers e.g. the following:
- Patent Attorney (German Patent Attorney and European Patent, Trademark & Design Attorney) as well as German Lawyer (Certified IP Lawyer) in the same office ► extensive service and one-stop-shop from the application to the enforcement of IP rights
- Long-term specialization and experience of the partners
- Young and dynamic team
- Tailor-made services for colleagues and clients from in- and outside Germany
- Cooperation with specialized patent attorneys and attorneys-at-law in numerous countries outside Germany and Europe ► worldwide network of colleagues enables cross-border, international advice
- Mixed client base of different sizes and from different backgrounds and industries (from start-ups to globally acting companies)
- Solution-oriented approach, which is individually tailored to each client in order to find the optimum solution
Areas of law of the IP law firm at a glance:
- Patent law and utility model law
- Trademark law
- Design law / design patent law
- Unfair competition law (advertising law)
- Internet law (including assistance on Amazon.de etc.), Domain Law, Social Media Law (including assistance on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter etc.)
- Copyright law
On our website you can find further information of the fields of law and respective services of the IP Law Firm. The professionals will be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have. Please contact us.